Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what makes you happy

can one every be truly happy. i look at my life and i have a good man in my life I have a place to call home and I have 3 sons that are good kid's and that I get to see and a daughter that is a good daughter but I do not get to see her. I have a van that runs and my bills are taking care of by me and I do not go with out food or a home and my man takes good care of me. I know he loves me very much and he would never hurt me or my kids in any way. So I should be happy right. But for the last week i fell I am missing something why is that. I should be happy

1 comment:

Todd said...

Don't know what to tell you. I've wondered that exact same thing for a very long time. However, on those days when I AM feeling particularly up-beat, those are the days when I work on convincing myself/my brain that I CHOOSE to be happy! Other than that, I'll keep sending on the spare "happy" vibes as I can. *HUGS*