Monday, October 13, 2008

Went to DR today

hi all. just an update. today I went to the dr about my arm. My reg DR was not in so had to see the new DR. Well seems like I have lost 35 lbs in a little over 3 weeks. That is good news His scale weighs me so much heaver then mine at home so I was just happy to see a big change on his scale.
I went to the Dr because my arm is not doing any better, I am now on pain meds have to havebrace on my arm for 10 hours then off 1 hour then back on for 10.
I was allso told I had to have a compleat check up which I have not had done in 11 years due to not wanting a pap test done I just hate them. I allso have to get 2 shots when I go back in NOV and have blood work done. Now I wish I would of seen my old dr lol Been seeing him 4 years and he never said I had to have a reg check up lol. I just hate to go to any DR in my life. O if my arm does not do any better in 3 weeks I go see a diffrent dr to see what can be done to help it.


O we pick up t shirts on friday.

So have a good week.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sorry your arm isn't any better. I'm sure your checkup will not find anything new. It'll be okay. *HUGS*