Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kind of good night

Well it's 840 pm and The candy is allmost all gone. I would of stayed up front longer but got kind of upset at a lady who stoped at the door with 2 kid's who were about 11-14 and she had to be in her 40s if not 50s. Well I gave candy to 3 people with out looking because a dog was trying to get out the door. Well just as I was starting to hand out more candy a voice says is that all we are going to get. Well at that point I look up because that is not a voice of a kid. I look right at her and say I thought this was a night for kid's not for a lady of your age and give the 2 kids more candy and turn around and put the dog back in the house and shut the door and put the half empty candy dish down and turn off the front light. Now why would a 40-50 year old lady get mad because I just gave her and the 2 kid's that were with her at least 4 pices of candy and was on the way to handing them more. Not sure why I get ass holes at my home when I am home all alone lol

O it was a fun night any way.
BB

1 comment:

Todd said...

That was just rude of her to ask for more. It's supposed to be 'thank you for giving', ya know? Glad you had a fun night despite that lady.