hi all we sure did get some snow and some ice. looks nice out but due to the ice Storms mom and dad asked if we could put the party off a week so that is what we are going to do.
I will still go pick up storm's cakes and just put them in the freezer tell next week.
As far as I know I think Kate is still going to come to mo. I think Storm is on yahoo talking with her now. So I hope she still makes the trip.
I have asked K and K and there 2 kids to come over sunday so no telling what will happen.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the b-day wish :-)
Hope that your new friends are able to visit too, and that your party next week goes well.
Post a Comment