Monday, February 19, 2007

Been a few day's

Hi all. I know it's been a fed day's.
All was going well tell sunday when we went to pick up 2 Beadred dragons. on the way home the ven just stoped running so we had it towed home so not sure what is wrong with it. Storm is worried about it and is stressing over it alot so I wish he would stop doing that. It will all work out in the end. It's 2 weeks tell I have the boy's so we might be able to have it fixed by then if we find out what happend to it. we had just stoped and put gas in it so maybe its bad gas or stuff like that.
It was starnge to go get these dragons. the people were like on druge or stuff very in to just getting the money and getting us out of the house not even asking us any questions so kind of strange if you all had been on that trip.
I had a nice weekend with all 3 of the kid's. we went to a ballgame of nate's and that was fun.
watched the nascar race on sunday and my driver I like was the winner so that was very cool.
Looks like Storm will be working this week I will miss him but he needs the money for bills and even more now that the van has broke down.

I LOVE YOU STORM

well have a good week. I will try to take pic of the 2 dragons we went and picked up one is about a year and a half the other is a few months old. bothe need taken good care of. you can tell the people who we got then from were bad at there care.

Ok BB talk later

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sorry to hear about the van. It does sound like you may have just gotten some gas with water in it. Maybe there's some sort of treatment you can put in from the auto-parts store? Anyway, hope you get it fixed soon! That's really cool that you got to spend some time with the kids. A ball game sounds like fun :-) As for the dragons, thank goodness you got them out of the home where they weren't taken very good care of. Sheesh! Some people!