Sunday, February 11, 2007

fun times

ok had a nice time with a bi f friend this weekend she was at the house from friday night tell sunday after noon. fun was had by all 3 of us.....


In other news we got the cricket breeding started so I hope that works out. we shell see in a few weeks if it works or not.

Got a pinky mouse for one of the bearded dragons to get som fat put on him but as of now he has not ate it so I hope by the am it is not in the cage.
I also got some fake reptile plants and put in his cage and it looks so cool now also got walnut shell reptile litter for the cages and that makes them look better now also.

well I hope you all have a good week.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Todd said...

"just stoped in to tell you thank you for reading my stuff, makes my day at times to see your replys."

Oh, you're welcome. I know what it's like to wonder if anyone is even reading your blog, so I feel that if someone you know is writing and you read it, they should know. *HUGS*