Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CHAD

I am so happy. Chad is on his way to my home in MO. I am on You Tube and I watched a video by a man named davestuckinoklahoma. well he has made a paper man named Chad who is going to go all over the counrty and maybe the world and when you get Chad you do a video with him and show others what you do with him This should be so fun to do. I hope to get him this week or next. I plan on taking him around town and doing a vidoe of him at Bass pro with all the stuff at the store. After I am done with Chad I think if I can I will send him to the next person with a pet with him lol. Might be cool for Chad to have a pet dog or cat or rat or ferret or dragon hehehe
So if you would like chad go watch the video by davestuckinoklahoma on Youtube. Join in on the fun trip with Chad.

No comments: