Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dinner with a friend and a movie

Hi all. i sure did have a nice night. We had a friend over for mexican food and watched a movie. So that was nice.
Storm and I had a nice day got to take a nap and get some rest. He hurt his arm at work this week so that sucks but he still worked rest the week. So I hope his arm gets better.

All the dragons are doing well. i might get a new one on sunday. The lady said she would call after 9 am and talk with me to see if we are a good fit. Which I hope we are lol. For some reason these Bearded dragons have just taken my heart and ran with it. Such a cute pet to have and easy to take care of. Juat need the right size tank and the 3 lights and crickets and greens as food for them and its that easy. I have 3 that we can hold and one is a baby and he sure is fast. the other 2 are about 1-2 and love to be held and talked with.
Well if I get the 3 year old F dragon I will post pic of her for you all.
Talk later

1 comment:

Todd said...

I like the new blog format!

Sorry to hear that Storm hurt his arm, but glad he's getting a little rest. I'm also happy you're enjoying your dragons. Cool!