Monday, February 26, 2007

Cim Flair


Hi all well this is a pic of the new 4 year old Bearded Dragon we went and picked up tonight. He is so tame and so cool. He has been very well cared for as in might be the biggest Bearded Dragon I have ever seen. Guess he is like his new mom we both need to start walking lol

We also got the van in and got it fixed which was needed done. Was 750 to get it fixed and a tune up. Sure does run better and should do better on gas.


Ok guess I better go b4 I get started talking about the war and how much I hate it and I am so mad right now at the president for sending more troops in. ok better go. lol

1 comment:

Todd said...

Cool dragon...again. *smile*

Congrats on getting the van fixed! WOO-HOO!

Yeah, it's probably best NOT to talk about the idiot's doings from the whitehouse. *sigh*