Last few days has been so good. lets start of with thursday
Thursday was a good day and even better night. we started the night off with a nice pork rost and pat and carrots and homemade hot rolls with my mom. Then we went to my son's last basketball game which he won and even made some points. My other 2 son's were at the game so we all got to talk with them. After the game mom and storm and I got have and I made home made brownie sundies and talked with mom a few min b4 she had to head home for the night.
Friday was a good day. not much took place but did get a fun night at home with storm hehehe
Saturday we watched a dvd and had pizza and had some more fun hehehe O I allso started makeing paper beads which is fun for me.
Sunday has been a good day allso. we went to get groc and went to walmart and got a new dvd to watch when nate is with us on friday night. got alot of red peppers at food4less because the peppers were 2 for a buck so I wanted to make stuffed peppers for dinner tonight so we picked out a few extra and I will freeze them for diffrent times that we wish to have them. O went and picked up 2 birds from CL so now I have 2 birds that sing in my room which I love. now its about 630 so I am going to go start dinner.
All and all a fun past few days.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a decent weekend. Congrats to your son's team for winning their game, and congrats to you for getting 2 more birds that make you happy! :-)
Post a Comment