All i can say is that i am very very sick. For the last week I have been sick. Dizzy cough tell i get sick chest hurts heart hurts cant sleep very long due to chest pain. Yes I called my dr last week all he did was call cough meds in for me. So sunday when I got very very sick I went to urgent care at cox and was told i had a lung infection and to take all the meds that the dr was going to give me and to stay in bed and get some rest. We stoped to get my meds on sunday but could just get 1 so i started it and I am still not doing any better Storm had to finaly go across town to get the other one due to walgreens not getting the other one in and not going to get it in. So I started it a few hours ago. So I hope to be doing better by wensday.
All I did today was go pay a ticket that I had got a few days ago so that is taken care of and I am happy about that.
better go get a drink and set down.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment