Thursday, October 04, 2007

looking and looking

Hi all. I am doing better thank you all for asking lol

I am 37 years old and I am still looking for my birthdad. I found a lady online in a post who looks for people and you do not have to pay her unless she finds the right person. So about a week ago I sent her and email and she started looking for my dad. She gave me a call today with info she had so far and is still looking for him and has her people looking in rec from the Air Force around the time he was at Whitman air Force base in mo. So maybe we will hit on the right man.
So wish her luck.

I have had a long week been sick but doing some better just took the last of my meds for being sick so I hope to be better in a few days.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Good luck finding your dad.