Hi all. Just wanted to make a short post.
I had a so so weekend. i am not sick any more but still kind of down. Been looking back at shit that has happend in my life and wish I would of done shit diffrent.
I think that I need to have some one to talk with about why I am down and every time my DR sends me to a dr to talk with all the person does is listen to me and never says a word back about why i fell the way I do.
I should not be down. I am happy with who I am with I love him very much and I would give my life to make him happy. my kids r doing well and I get to see the boys a few times a month and talk with them on the phone every few days and get to talk with Bethany also when I call her. I am happy with the home I have all but all the work that needs done in the yard which sucks. I do have a nice life. i just wish I was not down at times.
Maybe I need to make sure all my meds r right and have them checked. Maybe I have been on then to long and my system needs a change.
I am happy just down at the same time.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could help, but I can't. I have to take an antidepressant every day so I don't get too down. Hope you find the right meds, there are a bunch out there, so keeping trying until the right ones works.
Post a Comment