Saturday, November 03, 2007

munchkin cat

Hi all. Hope that you all had a nice week. I sure did. I got to hand out candy on Wednesday night so that just made my week.

I have been looking up info on munchkin cat’s and I think the munchkin cat is so very cute and I found a lady in the area who has some and we are going to get one on Monday about 12:30 and in a few months we will breed her and start to sale our own munchkin kittens. Not a lot of people in this area have them so that might be good for us just starting out. I have looked and the ones online go for 300 – 1500 so wish us luck.
I have a name picked out for her she will be names shalong. As soon as I get her home and she is calm I will take some pic of her so you all can see how cute she is.

Well off to do emails so have a fun weekend.
O and no I am not paying 300 for a cat lol I got a very good deal on her.

4 comments:

Todd said...

She sounds cute, although I have no idea what a "munchkin" cat looks like. Can hardly wait for the pics :)

lovelife said...

well look up munchkin cat online you will see a few pic. very short . kind of like my corgis but in a cat lol

Todd said...

Aw, they're kind of cute, in a weird kind of way.

lovelife said...

yes look on you tube also fun to watch them