Friday, November 16, 2007

Scared Shaylong

Well lets just say that Shaylong is not doing well at the house. For the first 2 days she was kind of ok and now a week and a half later she will not let us get around her and about takes your hand off when you get close to her. This all started after I let her out of the big pet taxi and in to the house. So we finaly got her found and put her back in the pet taxi and now we cant even touch her with out her going crazy and us about loosing our hands.
I my self thin the lady who I got her from had gave her a shot of something to calm her down and now I see how wiled she is which hurts me so bad. She is such a good looking kitten. I have talked with a lady in a munchkin c at group about Shaylong and she had me go to the health food store and get her some Rescue Remedy to help calm her so I have been doing that since monday and it has not helped out yet but I found out today it might take a week to get in her system. So I do hope that works. So at this point every time I walk by her I talk to her and tell her how cute she is and how much I allready love her and that I am not going to hurt her and how nice it will be to have her in our family. I know I ma crazy for that lol.

So wish me luck with her, I need it.
Other that that we are all doing well. I have been working on gifts for yule this year i have one that has to be sent this week or next because it gets sent to Australia to an online friend of mine who is like a sister to me.
Well you all have a good night its about 3 am so I better get back to bed.

1 comment:

Todd said...

"So wish me luck with her, I need it."

I hope that the medicine helps and you get her to be the kitty you want. Good luck!