Shaylong is doing some better. She does not back away as fast when we feed and water her. I have even petted her a few times with out her taking my hand off lol. But we still have a long way to go with her. Only time will tell what will happen with her. We did go to a pet store and get some calm cat and that helps some we give it to her 2 times a day in her water.
As for today which is turkey day I have the turkey in the oven cooking have made the dressing and now just have a few other goodies to make. The boy's r at the house with me and Storm so I like that part of today and I even get 2 of them tell sat night so that is very very cool on my end.
My mom and dad are going to eat with us today so that should be fun. I think thay have been divorced over half of my life so we will see how this all goes. I asked my twin sis to come eat with us but not sure if she will show up or not. She does not like my life due to us being pagan so she does not come around me much.
Well I better go its about 8 am and I need to go put wood on the fire in the front room.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you've got a good T-Day planned. Awesome! We originally weren't going to celebrate it, but then some friends decided to suprise us with a plan to visit, then another. Now we're going to have a full house. So happy. Hope your day is equally as wonderful! :)
Post a Comment