Shaylong is home. I was going to pick her up on monday but the lady had got back late from a trip so was not able to bring her in to the vet where she worked at on monday.
Well today I got to go pick her up and my is she very very cute. She is scared but doing ok. I have her in a pet taxi where she sleeps at. I take her out and hold her and then she walks bak in to the pet taxi and rest. I hope to let her out of it tomarrow and see how she does in the back room of the house which is also our bedroom. She has had all her shots so I will not have to take her back to the vet for a year. The lady gave me a book on cats and a 4lb bag of kitten food and 1 dose of flea treatment so that was cool.
I have had a good last few days. My kids go hunting this weekend so I will not have them for a few weeks. but I understand a man has to go hunt lol.
Hope you are all ok.
Have a good rest of the week. pic will be posted as soon as I get them of SHAYLONG.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool about the new kitty. Can hardly wait for pictures :) Oh yeah, and congrats on said new kitty :-)As for men hunting, it's never really appealed to me, although if I HAD to, I could shoot Bambi (or her Hubby). *grin*
well as for hunting my kids are big on it. when I was married to my ex if he did not hunt in the winter time we did not eat meat due to his job being in concreat and not working much due to it being cold.I learned how to cut up and package a deer in a few hours lol What we will do to feed our kids. Now the boy's hunt for fun and food for there dad and all 4 kids he and his new wife have so I understand hunting.
Post a Comment