Bankruptcy a word I never thought I would use in my lifetime. I have been with a debt reduction program for the last year and sent them in 1500 and debt has just been pied down 45 dollars, which sucks. No I should not of got CCs and I will never get any more in my lifetime. I fucked up and now I am paying the price.
Getting very very depressed over it all. Now I have to call lawyers and see what I have to do to get started on the fuck up I did and fixing it.
Life sucks when you fuck up.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you're depressed about having to file bankruptcy. *hugs* We had to file once before 10 years ago, and once it was done, it was *no* problem building up credit again. In fact, just a couple of weeks after it was finalized, we had offers in the mail for more credit cards. It's just a clean start, that's why BR is there. So try not to feel too bad about it, there IS life after bankruptcy.
Post a Comment