Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend.

Hi all. I did have a nice weekend.

Storm did a roof down the street for a friend so maybe he will make some money for his ticket to his daughters wedding in July.

He works so hard it would be nice for him to have a few days off and see his kids who do not live in MO. He is not happy about the trip but I think he will have a nice time after he gets off air plane.

Most the dragon eggs are not looking to good but will look up more info for the next ones she has. maybe some will make it.

Well sure has been a nice day in mo. I set out on the swing a few min tell I got hot and came back in.
I put a beef rost on to cook for dinner so that should be good.

well have a good night or day what ever it might be for you all.

No comments: