Hi all I just got a call from my youngest son who is 12. He wanted to tell me he passed his test today at the YMCA and is now a yellow belt. I am so happy for him. Such a good kid. but all my kid's r good kid's lol
Well today was a nice day. we went and got groc for the week and stoped in at Big Lots and storm got me 2 solar powerd lights for the front of the house so that is cool. He allso picked me up a heavy set of headphones because I keep fucking mine up that I get for cheep. these seem to work very well and fit better so that is cool.
Well all is going well with me and my life at this time hehehe
So have a good rest of the weekend.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad your life is good right now. And congrats to your son, very cool!
Post a Comment