Monday, April 09, 2007

weekend and dr today and bearded dragons



First off let me say I am not sure why in my last post the pic showed up like 20 times.

Well I had a good weekend most of the time. I had alot of time with Storm so that was nice. the weather sucked. I would liked to of been out at the BBQ and cooked out on sunday but that did not happen due to it being cold.

I did sale 3 Bearded Dragons so Now I just have 2 for sale and The 1 that Storm bought me after I sold my F bearded dragon. I cryed so storm went out and got me the M bearded that was in the paper. Storm is such a good man. He cares about his family so very much.
I also traided the Iguana for 2 water turtles the 20 min later turned around and sold them to a lady online for 40 so that was cool and her son was happy.

I did go to the DR today and he uped one of my meds so we will see how that works out. I wish I was not so bad right now . But I have Storm in my life and good friends so that helps out at times.

well have a good week.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Okay, I wondered why there were so many puffing dragons :-) Glad that you had a good weekend, and I hope that the increase in meds helps.