well this was a fun weekend. I had my 3 kid's on friday night and satday so that was alot of fun. My youngest and i went to see wrestling and had a cool night with each other. On the way home I got the kid's a few pizzas to eat and all of them were happy about that.
Satnight we went out to eat with a friend then made it back to the house where she and storm had a few drinks and started to dance. I got on my computer and asked a few friends to stop by so that was cool. We were up tell 5 am what a night. but sure was fun.
Sunday we went to walmart and food for less for the stuff we needed this week. Storm got a new DVD player so now I can watch Happy Feet that he got me last week. We had a lady pick up some freecycle stuff. Storm got the van door fixed which had needed done for the past few months so i am very very happy about that.
I now have dinner cooling so we can eat in a few min.
ALL AND ALL I HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you had a good and fun weekend. Thank goodness the sun has been out too :-)
Post a Comment