Hi all.
Well friday night was the night for TNA in the town that I live in. I had won tickets from a radio station so I just had to take my 12 year old son who loves that show. Well I had a friend of mine make my son a cool TNA sign and she did such a good job on the sign that my son said he is going to hang the sign up in his room forever. So I am happy that he likes it. I will add a pic of him with the sign with this post. I have to black out his face due to his dad not wishing pic of them being posted online but you can still see he is one happy kid lol.
ONE BIG THANK YOU FOR K FOR ALL HER TIME SHE SPENT ON THE SIGN. You made a kid very happy. You are such a good friend.
you all have a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment