Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Happy or just a put on???
Do you ever look at a person and say well she or he sure is a happy person? Well I guess that just by looking at a persons outside you cant realy tell if he or she is happy.People wish for others to see them as happy. Because why do people wish others to think that life sucks at times. you might have a home a car bills taken care of and friends but still not be happy. You might do as others wish you to do in your life just to seam happy for others, But not be happy your self. Should we be happy or should we just act happy for others in our life? Should we just set back and let life go by and let the world think we are happy. Or is what we think would make us happy not what realy would make us happy. Or is being happy just not what we need in life.Is being happy very over rated lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think there really are happy people. They seem to just have something withing them that jives with life. Wish I felt happy more of the time, but alas I depend partly on antidepressants to help. *sigh*
Post a Comment