hi all. the last few days have been busy. Of friday I picked up my 2 sons for the night. We stoped to rent a few games and then went home where I cooked dinner for us all. Sat was fun had time with the kid's and wated all day for Storm to get home from work which was a 2 hour job that turned in to a wasted 9 hours away from home just for 2 hours of work. Sat nate and I went and picked up fish and then came home where him and ben played games on my computer and on the game cube as we wated for storm to make it home from work so we could start the bbq.Sunday was spent at Marshfield working on my sisters 2 computers which Storm got back up and running, We were to go to my moms house and look at her conection but did not make it that far due to the Nascar race being on and Storm wanting to be home in time to watch that. Monday was up at 7 off to food for less for groc and walmart for soda. Storm did get me some cool spider lights for the front room which I love. I am going to try to get more when the lights are marked down on the first of nov. Storm did yard work I did dishes and made Texas hash for dinner. Storm ran to his fav store to get stuff to make a screen for the pond so we do not get any more fish dead he got ideas on what kind of paint to paint the house and also got the wood to fix where the gutters are on the house when he was at lows. We had a nice dinner watched a bad movie and then watched fatmarch and then we checked emails and were off to bed and now I am back up due to needing a drink,lol
So just stoped in to tell you all what I have been watching get done around the house lol. now all I have to do this week is reg stuff and on friday go to my DR for meds. I hate to go see him all he says is the same stuff every time I go and then gives me my meds to take.
All the dogs are doing well. Sure would like to find out what Dreams is mixed with heis not all corgi but is so cute. I hope he stops eating all the stuff he can get his paws on lol.Lex is doing fine after taking her to get fixed a few weeks ago. Still likes to be right with me which is cool. Katie is just her same old self and JJ is doing well also.
Well its 230 so I better get back in bed.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Busy can be good :) Sounds like a fun time with your sons, that's cool. Sorry to hear that Storm had to waste 9 hours for a 2 hour job. That sucks!
Storm sounds like a good computer guy to get your sis's 'puter fixed! :)
Doctors, wish we didn't need them. Hope that eventually he'll just stop saying the same old things.
Your puppies/doggies sound really cute!
Post a Comment