Thursday, September 06, 2007

war hits closer to home for my family

Well its 3am and I got up to get a drink and like every night I got on my computer to check my emails.
Well I got one from my aunt and one from my cousin. Now the war has hot closer to home for my family. My cousin goes over on monday to the war. He emailed me his address to get letters and stuff at. Said it would take 2 weeks to get a letter to him. He has been told to not bring a cam to take pic at all and that he would not have email. Has been told he will be gone for at least a year which sucks.
I just hope that the president stopes this war and does it soon but I do not see that taking place any time soon.
Keep my cousin who is in the war in your thought.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sorry to hear that your cousing is headed for Iraq :-(