Ok so at 630 am my cell phone rings and its on my desk so i dont get up to get it well a few min later Storm comes in the bedroom and says he just took down the brickmail box in front of the house with his work truck. well i think this is a big joke so I go take a look and well hell it's gone. Just a big pile of bricks in the ditch. So I ask him if he is oka nd he says yes but hurt his work truck put a hole in the door and a hole in the work box so he has to go in and tell the big boss what the hell happend. I for one am still not sure how the hell he did it. He has been sick and i told him to stay home today but hell he works even when he is sick and I think today should of been the day he stayed at home. Not funny right now but I am sure in a few days it will be funny. just like my ticket was not funny for a few days but it is kind of funny now that this has happend lol
what a week this has been.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your mailbox. Hope it gets fixed soon, if it hasn't been already. Hope that everything is okay with his workplace about the truck.
Post a Comment