Monday, September 24, 2007

Long weekend

Lets start by saying this weekend sucked.
Friday about 5 had to get Storm in at urgent care for him being sick. In the last 5 years I have been with him i have never had to take him t o the DR so he had to of been real sick. So we ger to urgent care find out he might have strep So Dr gives him meds to take. So off we go to get his meds. Well his inc sucks because we stop at wallgreens to get it filled and no cant get it filed with them so off we have to drive back a few miles to dillons to get it filled with them. Well I get him home he takes his meds and g oes to bed well that and the couch is where he stayed tell this am when he got up to go to work which I think he should of stayed home one more day but you cant tell that man anything at all.

So I hope he is doing better when he gets home from work. We still need to go t o walmart and food for less.
so I did not get stuff done this weekend at all.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Oh man, sorry to hear Storm is sick. I hope he feels better when he gets home too. That really sucks that it was so hard to get his prescription filled! Damn insurance companies!