Wednesday, January 10, 2007

cable to dsl and dish tv

Ok in a few days we will be changing from cable net to dsl so not sure what diffrince that might be. Allso we are going from cable tv to dish net work so not sure how big of a change that will be but its like a 35 less on a bill each month so that is good. I just hope that Storm is happy with it. I think we are set for next sat to get the dish at the house and we are set for today to get DSL but do not have the modem to set it up as of yet. that will come UPS in a few day's and Storm has to run a phone line to where he has the modem set at now. So he has a very busy weekend ahead of him with that and a cage for zippy still being worked on and I might be getting a new dragon that was listed in that paper because the mom no longer wishes to take care of it for her son so if it has not sold by sat night we go pick it up sunday for free with its tank and light and stuff for it. So I guess that is cool.
The Bird is doing well. Talking more and seems to like when Storm is home because he talks more with Storm in the room.
Dogs are fine might have to keep them in if it gets cold the rest of the week and we get snow.
Cats are good most of them go out when I take dogs out and come back in at diffrent times in the day.
The ferrets are so happy now that there food has been changed back to a mix of ferret food and kitten food gaining weight and hair is better so that is good.
The fish for next years pond are growing so we should have some nice fish for the pond if it gets done this year, Which I so hope happens.
well its 4 am so off to get some more sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never had cable-internet or dsl, so I hope the switch is good for you. We do have Dish Network, and it's pretty good and reliable.

Also, glad to hear all the animals are doing well. Congrats on the possible new dragon. Still waiting for a picture of the Parrot :-)
================================
"Hi I wish your mom good luck. i will keep her in my thoughts. So sorry that your back is still hurting you. i know how much Storm hurts when his is out of place. Wish we could help you be see by someone."

Thank you. I haven't heard how surgery went yet. I might be getting a back adjustment, so things are looking up :-)