Wednesday, January 03, 2007

o what pain

Well like for the last year I have been talking about getting my nipples pierced. well today was the day. I went with a gf of mine who was getting some work done on her tat so she said karen if you want why dont you get your nipples done and I will pay for it lol
well I do not think she thought I would do it but hell I did lol. The pain was not bad at all when it was first done. Well now about 45 min later its a dull pain which is ok so far. I was told it will take 8 weeks for them to be all better and then I can change the rings I have in them now. i called Storm and told him and he seems ok with them. i am very sure he will love them in a few weeks hehehe
Maybe I will take a pic for you all lol you wish hehehe
well have a fun night.

No comments: