Hi as some of you who read my blog might remember I have a lady who was over at the house a few months back who I thought was taking over MY home. Well she has started to talk with me and says she is so very sorry for what took place. Well a few weeks ago I had her over and we had sex the 3 of us. Now i am thinking it is fine for just sex but not have her over like I did b4. what the hell am i thinking. I guess because it's so hard for me to find a bi f I will take what I can get right now which is this so wrong. Hell men do it all the time why cant a f do it just for sex. Hell she has said allready that she does not wish to be our wife and live with us so it might be ok just to have her over abd have sex with her and fuck her with my toys and have her do that with me also.
Ok on a much diffrent note we got our cable back today but will change to dish on sat. the cell phone I orderd for Jt is now on it's way after being lost by UPS. but now I have 2 of them on the way which I think Storm wishes to have the other one due to it being a dragon on the front and back of it.
well i think i am going to take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Personally, I believe that you're all consenting adults and she has said she's not looking to be a wife and doesn't want to live there either, that there's nothing wrong. Life's too short not to enjoy it the way in which everyone involved is okay with the situation.
Post a Comment