Hi all the night of the ice storm we got a call to go pick up a 2 year old bearded dragon for free. So we drove to get him just as the ice started to come down. We got him home and Storm just had time to make a top for his 30 gal breader tank that he calls home. After being home for 45 min the power went out so We did not get to do much with him and still have not got to do much with his tank due to the power being out for 10 day's and just now getting stuff back like it was.
Storm named him beasty flair which I t hink is a cool name.
I did get to look in our dragon hand book on his to sex a dragon and found out that Zippy flair is not a m but a f. We put zippy with beasty but that did not work out due to him trying to bread her a few times so she is back in her small cage tell this weekend when I hope Storm gets her cage done and we can put her in it.
Last night when it was bed time yule was sleeping in our bed so I had Storm take this pic of him it was so cute.
1 comment:
Cute pictures, but I'm more fond of the kitten than the dragon. LOL. Both are cute though :-)
Post a Comment