Tuesday, January 23, 2007

still have elec

Hi we still have elec so that is good. the pets are all back like b4 the storm hit. The dragons have had a day of food and seem happy. Cats are going in and out because its like 45 out today and ice and snow is no longer all over. I went outside a few times with the dogs and it was not that bad out.
Last night it was very nice to cook a fresh hot meal. i made stuffed red peppers. turned out very good. We will have leftovers tonight.
At 830 am I got a call from our home owners ins so I have to make a list of all the stuff we lost in the storm. I had to list all the food that was in the frig and its cost so that took some time. We have to fax the list to the man in the am on what was lost and cost of it. Not sure if it will do any good or not.
Storm is out working removing ice and snow off walmarts all over mo and 1 in kansas so he has long days and not much time at home at night b4 bed. So that sucks.
His computer went down also so he is not happy about that. he needs time off to work on the yard and fix his computer. he has about 20 pic to send me of the storm so I can post them on my blog.
well have a nice rest of the week.
BB

No comments: