Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cold storm.

Well after 10 days of no power we are back up and going.
It was hard at first but we got by. we lost some food out of the little freezer but none out of the big freezer that is out in the shop where it is colder. So maybe later we will run to food4less and get what we need to replace and eat the next few nights.
Storm found his old back packing stove so we had hot food and we never did run out of water or heat because we are on gas heat and water heater so that was good. all we were with out was heat in the front of the house which got some heat from the back part of the house and was never way to cold to be in so that was good also.
Our yard looks like hell but we will have fire wood for a few years after this is all cleaned up and back like it should be. Storm has alot of work ahead of him and I will try to help out as much as I can.
I was going to have the boy's last friday but with out power the kid's stayed with my ex so I understand that.
Nate did have a basketball game on sat and made 2 points which is better then he did last year so I loved that when he called and told me.
Talked with my daughter in oklahoma and she is fine. Growning fast but doing fine.
Well As soon as Storm gets our new email set up I will post a few pic of the ice storm.
BB
Wyldewynd

1 comment:

Todd said...

Glad to hear that you all are back up and running. Wasn't that power outage fun? LOL.