Hi All I just made some Churros. All were eaten up very fast. so thought I would give you the info on how to make them.
this is what it takes.
vegetable oil
1 cup water
1/2 cup margarine or butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
3 eggs
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
put the water and butter in pan to boil when up to a rolling boil turn down heat and add flour. Remove from heat after 1 min and add 3 eggs at the same time and whip together tell mixed well.
Place in cake iceing bag with the big star tip and pipe in to hot cooking oil that is about 350 degreese. Cook tell golden brown remove from oil and put sugar and cinnamon on them and eat. These are better when had hot out of the pan.
Like I said all that I made were ate up very fast so you might wish to make 2 batches.
Have a good week
BB
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment