Friday, January 05, 2007

ok took pic down

Ok for all you sick people I took the pic down of my new nipple piercings. now you can move on with your life with out emailing me telling me how you wish to do stuff to me lol.
so good luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I admit I'm not a "breast man", but did people threaten you or something? *sigh* People would rather see a video of a man getting hung, then somebody's breasts. What's wrong with people these days?

Anonymous said...

"lol n o nipples were a hit tell I had one man keep emailing me telling me how sexy it was and that he was from mo and what he wanted to do with me. So I took the pic down and his emails have stopped."

Oh my goodness, probably best you took it down then. Sheesh, some men.