Saturday, June 10, 2006

Best sauce and ribs ever

I think I just cooked the best ribs ever.

I started the grill for about 45 min so it got very hot but no flams. then put the ribs on for about 15 min on both sides. Then I put on the homemade BBQ sauce I made earler today. and cooked on both sides for about 15 more min then added more sauce and 15 min more on each side.

I think Storm loved the BBQ sauce added he had a few ribs. Would of had more but he did have a big glass of milk to cool down after working all day

this is how I had the sauce so good.

first take one onion and cut it up in rings and place in a pan and cook down with a table spoon of butter. Add Garlic about 5 tablespoons of minced.(yes we love that stuff) then add worchester sauce about 1/3 of a cup. then add some reg mustard about half a cup then addabout half a cup of brown suger then add about 4 cups of ketchup stur it all up and cook on low for about 30 min.

it was very very good. i do not even like BBQ sauce lol
well i need to go so have a good night

No comments: