Well seems like I am home all alone. Storm is at work and JT is at a friends tell Monday. I hate staying at home all alone it sucks. I tried to sleep in but got up at 8 to get the dogs out and started a pasta salad for tonight’s dinner. I also set the ribs out to thaw so I could start the grill at about 4:30 or 5:00 for dinner tonight. I am going to look online for a homemade BBQ sauce that I can try to make today also.
Storm stopped last night at pet warehouse and got me about 16 –18 pond plants all for 5 bucks so what I deal. I posted some of them on a yahoo group because I do not have the room for them. But still if I keep 4-5 it will be worth the 5 bucks he paid for them. So I have them in water tell I can get them in water pots Sunday so storm can help me out. I just hope these grow like the other one I got has done. I wish I could get some more of them also at a good price.
Well the EX GF found me online last night and asked me t o dog set lol what a joke. Also asked to come get cherries and do some work in the garden what an even bigger joke. I told her to talk with storm but he would not be home lol so how can she talk with him lol. I am such a bitch hehehe
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment