Sunday, June 04, 2006

Container water ponds

Container water gardens

Ok I got it in my mind the last few weeks to try and make a water pond garden. Well I have been looking online and all over town at the ponds and the prices are way high. So I went and got a med size flowerpot today with out holes in the bottom and water pump and fountain combo. Took it home with 8 feeder goldfish and a water lily. Price was about 38 dollars for that stuff. Well that one looked so cool that Storm said I could have his very big flowerpot that set on the front porch that he was not using. Its about 35 gallons. So off to the store I went I got one more pump fountain combo and a water plant of some kind I forgot its name by the time I got home so I am sorry. So now I have about 28 dollars in the bigger pot. In it I put the pump and one plant and about 16 goldfish.

Storm is busy running the elec for the pumps. He does so much for me. Such a good man. Seems like he is always doing stuff for me to help me out. Guess that is one more reason that I love him so very much.

Storm spent most his day helping me out. But when I was at the store he did have time to cut a few of the trees that he had be wanting to get out of the yard. You can finally see the house numbers on the front of the house now that that tree is gone. Storm plants are doing very well. Seems like his garden will do good this year. I will post more later.

No comments: