Friday, June 23, 2006

Poly family

Today I started my search for a lady to join our family. not just a bi f for sex but a lady who will be a family member and be with the both of us . I think Storm kind of likes this idea better then just a lady for sex lol.
I have joined a few groups online so that is a start. Not sure what i might find in the groups. most the post so far are welcomeing me to the group so that is cool. I have been talking with a lady from mo but she is looking for a small size lady but its still nice to talk with her.
Still under some stress. but i did get some sleep last night. hope this all gets done with soon so i stop thinking about how i fucked up so bad. long story might tell it after its all done with.

No comments: