Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Doing well

The day started off good. Storm did not have to work due to rain in the area. We did get some rain and now I do not have to water my tomato plants today so that is cool. I do need to add some water to my container ponds I guess more water is lost due to the heat then I thought it would. I lost one more fish in the big pot today. I hope all the others are ok. But what should I expect due to getting feeder fish and not the 20-dollar fish. I need to get online and check on how to raise a koi. I am not sure what kind of water is needed and what kind of filter system might be needed as well. My flouting plant is looking ok but it floats on its side. I was wishing it would float up right. Maybe I put it in wrong I will have to look up info on that also.

Storms garden is looking good. He has small cucumbers and also some corn and his peas started the last few days also. Sounds like it might work after all. My tomato plants have about 6 tomato on the 2 that have fruit on them the others have a lot of buds showing up now so I hope to have more soon.

We went to the restore to look for a screen door for the back door but could not find one the right size. We also checked on windows but still none like storm was looking for. It’s just hit and miss at that place but was nice to go look at stuff.

All and all we have had a good day. I am off now to cook dinner.

Will post later about the NOW EX GF lol

No comments: