hi cant sleep. guess I am kind of worried about my test.
I went to sam's club on thursday after checking to make sure my check was going to be in the bank friday. I got bethany her dvd for her gift for her birthday. I went on tuesday and got nate's gift. I found that I had 20 off a game so I was able to get him the 2 he asked for and a birtbike game also at no cost. So that was cool. Stoped and got 30 more fish for the pond that night also. So far just 5 have died so that is cool. Maybe at some point I will be able to keep some alive.
We were asked to send money one more time by a so called poly lady so she could come stay 2 weeks with us but we said no. After We said no . i found out she had got 300 from an online fried so she could come be with him and his wife. So she is running a scam.
Just not sure why people do shit like that. Maybe our 2nd wife is hiding in springfield and we just have to find her lol
well its 130 am so i best try to sleep some more b4 my test.
Have a fun weekend.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment