Friday, June 09, 2006

Pond-printer-and life

Seems like I wasted the money I spent on the Ink for the printer that was hooked up to my computer. I also tryed the other 2 printers we had in the houes and none of the would work for me. Storm tryed to help me but he had got too h ot at work so he was in NO mood to try to get one of them to work. I di look online and cane get a new printer for about 28 so I think I will have to do that. I would ask on a yahoo group we are on but I have asked for alot of stuff the last week so that is out. I just want to print stuff lol

Today I went to Petsmart and got 30 goldfish each were .12 so I hope that half make it. I have not had very good luck with feeder fish as of yet. The man at the store said I need a KOI and to just put the stuff for them in my water and I would be ok with getting the small ones. But the small ones are about 3-5 inches and will run you about 6-7 $ and I can get about 58 feeders for that. but I guess in the long run if the KOI live I would be better off. I just like to see more then one fish in each pond. I think I have about 6 in the little one and the rest of the 30 were pot in the bigger pot and its still hard to see them tell you feed them. I gues most of them are hiding under the brick we placed in the pot to hold the filter at the right place it needed to be at. So wish me luck on t he fish. I am out of money so i hope these make it lol.

As far as life goes I am doing so so. the girlfriend is out of the pic and I am much more happy with the BITCH out of the house. I do see her on my messanger and she trys to talk with me and find out when she can come over and see the garden and I just say we are busy.

now off to find a new lady friend.

No comments: