Sunday, June 11, 2006
Plants in the pond
Got 4 of the water lilies planted. Storm went out and got me a bag of topsoil and some knee-highs. So when we got home I took the knee high and cut it in half and put the dirt down in the knee high making sure both ends were tied when the dirt could not get out. Well one end was tied tell I put the plant in it then I tied the knee high around the plant kind of loose so the dirt would not all get out. Then I placed them in a bucket of water to soak up some water and kind of rinse the dirt off so a lot would not end up in the pond. Then I took them and placed them in my pond. The water is now murky so it will take a few days to clear up. But I hope the plants grow. It will be so cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment