Monday, June 19, 2006

this weekend

Hi I had a nice weekend. I spent time with the boy's. All 3 of them were at the house. Talked to Bethany on sat. She asked for a cookie cake for her b-day party on July 4th so i guess that is what I am going to do for her. She also told me she got the same Cd I had found on ebay. So now I have to find her a new gift. But at least I will get to see her so it's all cool.
Sunday we went to food 4 less and then came home a few min then went to Pride Fest. I had a nice time. Was not as big as I wish it would of been.BUt I have been going to the big ones in Oklahoma City so this was the first one in Springfield I have been to so it was cool.
this week seems to be going to be a slow one.
I did find a place online where I can post the videos that i take with my new cam so I will try to post a link to that as soon as i find out how lol. Still after years of being on this computer i still need help at times.

No comments: