
Hi well I had a wonderful day. First I took a friend to do her shopping for the month and stopped and got some stuff to make some crab Stuff for dinner but think I will make it tomorrow night seems like we still have allot of left over in the frig to eat. Took JT to get his stuff for OTC so that is all started and done with for right now. Ok yesterday I went in to LITTLE TATTOO and talked with Mike about what I would like the tattoo to look like that I wanted in memory of grandpa. He was very nice and told me to come back a noon today and we would see what we could do. Well yesterday he gave me a price for just the cancer ribbon and the words. Well last night I got to thinking that I would not just want to remember grandpa by the cancer so I looked up navy anchors and found one I liked so I took a pic of it in with me also. Well got to LITTLE TATTOO at noon and Mike was such a big help he took the pic I had and made it look so cool with the ribbon and the anchor put with each other. It took him about 20 min to get it all set up to do and the words right. Well let me say I was so excited lol. I have wanted to get a tattoo to remember him for a long time and finally said the hell with it and got it done. Well yesterday he told me he could do it for 140 but today he said 100 so what a deal lol. I thought it was going to be more because he added the stuff with each other. Well it looks better then what I thought it might at this point. I had Storm take a few pic of it and its kind of hard to see the words in the pic but I t hank it is so so cool. I love it almost more the tattoo of my 4 kids names.
Well if you ever need a tattoo done go to LITTLE TATTOO in Springfield MO and ask for mike he is so good at what he does.
Have a good night
No comments:
Post a Comment