Wednesday, May 31, 2006

tattoo 4 grand dad

I am in the search for a tattoo to put on my left leg to remember my grand dad.
I think I found the image and the letter style I am looking for. Today I went to little tattoo in Springfield and got a price of 140. To me that is kind of high. But the man said he could do the outline this month and the rest next month. So when I got home I emailed the image to a diffrent place in town and am just awating there email back with there price. I was hoping to get it done friday. So i hope i get info back and a cheeper price. i will keep you all posted on what i do. i might get part done this month and the rest next month but I will post pic of it soon.

No comments: