Thursday, October 19, 2006

24 lbs gone

Hi all I went to the Dr today and he changed my meds so I hope to breath better in a few hours. I am also going to go see a new DR who will do difrent test on me to see why I am having a proublem when I eat or drink diffrent stuff. So I will do that in a few weeks.
well when at the Dr I got weighed and I have lost 24 lbs in 6 weeks. I thought I would be on the scale and gain but I had lost 24 lbs in 6 weeks. I am so happy. Guess the walking is doing some good.

OK NOT SUR WHY I POST ANY MORE NO ONE REPLYS>
So Might not post any more. or I might lol

1 comment:

Todd said...

Please continue to post. I try to post whenever I get the time to read your blogs. Please? By way, I get *very* few comments on my entries too. You're one of only a couple who ever do. Thanks.

Congrats on losing 24 pounds! That's GREAT!! I was going to congratulate you on your last entry from going from 5 minutes to 17 minutes of walking time, but then I saw this one, so am combining my congrats for both here!