Ok i walked about 17 min today on my tredmill. I know that is not much but I was just doing 5 min a day so I am doing better.
i would love to find someone to walk with me around my area of town but that is hard to find.
I did find my mp3 player so I have it now as I walk.
I have been not breathing very well the last few days not sure why. I have had to use my breating meds. But I am still going to walk. I am not going to give up on my walking. I think it might be due to the heat being on in the back room and the heater had alot of dust on it so I think that did not help me out. but this time of year I have a proublem when I go out in the cold air and then in to a hot house.
Any way wish me luck even if i do not loose weight I will be happy not to gain any also. but would be nice to loose some every week.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment