Friday, October 13, 2006

very sleepy-mom cat-kittens

sleepy as can be. this getting no sleep to save a life sucks. But i can do it for a few more weeks just to save a few kitten's.
The kittens seem to be doing so soI did get them to poop so that is a good point lol. I know it does not sound fun but I got it done lol. That means that the kittens are getting the food needed at this point.
I took mom cat to the vet. he gave her a shot and 2 meds to take and also have to force water down her every 2 hours when I giver her her meds. He said if she makes it to monday then she will be ok.

Ok I think that the gray no tail kitten will not make it to the next feeding. Which sucks big time. Now i will just have the 2 to try and save. Seems like all my no sleep and looking after them the last few days has not worked so far. I did get mom cat to take 100 cc's of water and 10 cc'c of that high cal stuff.
Why Am I so down abot this all.

1 comment:

Todd said...

I hope that mom-kitty can pull through. Glad that you're able to get enough food into the kittens so that they can poop, that's great. Sorry to hear about the grey kitten though :-( I think the reason you're so down about this all is because a couple of the kittens have died and that takes an emotional toll, add that to the fact that you're not getting the rest you're used to. You're tired, and that in and of itself makes it so that you're mood is not as "up" as normal. *HUGS* I'm so proud of you for taking the time and making the effort to save as many of the kitties as you can, plus mom-kitty :-)